The Women’s Fund proudly announced grants totaling $57,500 to improve the economic security for young women between the ages of 18 and 29 for the following programs and agencies:
Visit the Grant Recipients page for more details and project descriptions.
- CAP Services: Skills Enhancement Program $10,000
- Fox Valley Literacy Council: ELL Literacy Program in Clintonville $10,000
- Fox Valley Technical College: Two-Gen Tech Project $12,500
- Harbor House: Economic Security for Survivors of Domestic Abuse $10,000
- Homeless Connections: Shelter Diversion $5,000
- Neighborhood Housing: Young Women Strong: Steps to Lifelong Economic Security Workshops $5,000
- Riverview Gardens: ServiceWorks Job Training for Young Women Fleeing Domestic Violence $5,000
Thank you to our grant collaborator, Great Northern Corporation.